All our Christi Harris Eye Colors contain an intense, pure pigment component, providing long lasting wearablilty and impeccably effortless blendability.
Click here for color descriptions.
- FOR BASE COLOR: Using Chiseled Shadow Blender brush, load both sides of brush heavily with color and blend over entire upper eye lid to set Eye Perma Stay. Choose a light neutral color for all over, like Bermuda Sand or Banana.
- FOR CONTOURING COLOR: Using the Duo Chiseled Blender/Contour brush (angled end), form an outer angle shape to lift the eye. Follow the natural curvature of the bone to contour. Flip Duo brush to rounded end, and without any color applied to the brush, smooth over any rough edges using a windshield wiper motion. Choose any contouring shadow pigment, like Chocolate for a more natural eye or Copper Brown for a deep sultry eye.
- FOR LID AND UNDER BROW HIGHLIGHTING: Using Duo Chiseled Blender/Contour brush (rounded end) or Eye Blender Sponge (for opaque coverage), pat highlighting eye pigment onto center of eye lid to give the appearance of a fuller eye lid. With the same brush and pigment, apply directly under the brow to add lift and balance to the eye area. Choose a light soft color, like Creme or Opal to make eyes pop.
- Can also use any Chromatic Loose Pigment to enhance pigment applications.
- Click Here to Get Educated.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Propylparaben. May Contain: Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, Octyldodecyl Stearol Stearate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Ferric Blue, Cyclomethicone, Octyl Palimtate