Positively "goof-proof", our dual-ended Designer / Definer brush, on one end is more refined and precisely lines the desired shape, while the opposite end is the perfect density and width for filling sparseness. Two-brushes-in-one means convenience and great value!
- MEASURE — Load the #1 Designer end (gold) of the Designer / Definer brush with Brow Pigment.
- BEGIN...Brows should start at the inside corner of the eye. Place the brush vertically from base of nose to inside corner of eye and dot #1 Designer end (gold) of brush at this point to mark the beginning.
- ARCH...The arch should peak just over the center of the pupil. Using the SAME brush end, measure from the corner of the nose to the pupil. Dot the end of brush at this point to mark the arch/peak.
- TAIL...The endpoint of the brow tail is noted by the line measured from the bottom of the nose to the outside corner of the eye.
- BROW MAP...Connect the dots to form a custom "template". Place the same end of the brush horizontally with the longest point toward nose. Create a fine line at the bottom of the brow from Beginning to Arch to Tail. Repeat on top of brow.
NOTE: Should be able to see some sparse areas that need filling in, that weren't noticed before.
- FILL IN THE BLANKS — Flip the brush over and using the #2 Definer end (black), stipple the Adda Brow™ within the brow map where sparse, using firm pressure and upward, outward strokes. (If you are not sparse, skip this step.) This uniquely designed tip allows the Adda Brow™ and Brow Pigment to be deposited on to skin and into brow hair. This technique creates a very natural brow without the appearance of obviously "drawn on" color.
- With the same end of the brush, apply Brow Pigment over the Adda Brow™ if more depth or color is needed.
- Click Here for more detailed illustration and precise depiction of placement.